Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are your product’s manufactured?
Our products are custom made in New York, USA
2. Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from our main office in New York City.
3. Can I expedite my shipping?
No, due to our custom manufacturing process it is difficult to guarantee expedited shipping but please contact if you are urgently in need of a product.
4. Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
Yes we offer international shipping and recommend Paypal for international payments
5. How can I pay for my order?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal and Amazon Pay.
6. How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 7-10 business days.
7. How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can’t wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email with a tracking number that will alert you during the entire shipping process
8. Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. However, please contact us as we will always try to make an exception if it is possible.
9. Can I exchange my order?
Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to request a different size. Please note shipping is paid for by the customer.
10. How do I return my order?
Store credit is accepted for all items within 15 days of purchase. Please email us at [email protected] to initiate the returns process. Please note shipping is paid for by the customer unless otherwise indicated.
11. What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your package arrived in less than perfect condition! Please let us make it right. We will be more than happy to help with processing a replacement order.
12. Why did I only receive part of my order?
Don’t worry, it’s on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package as quickly as possible, we will send out partial orders as the custom design process allows. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please contact us.
13. I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we aim for perfection, we are human and sometimes the incorrect items are shipped. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our Breezy Rack Team is here to help make things right. Please contact us via chat or email so that they can work to get you your order as soon as possible.
14. Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different categories and styles. Product size information can be found toward the bottom of each product detail page. Please feel free to request more information as a Breezy Rack Team member would love to assist in making sure your sizing is correct. We will send additional product images on request.
15. How do I take care of … fabric?
· Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
· Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer’s permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
· Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
· Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
· Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
· Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
· Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
· Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.